Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Birthday Bash

Well, I know it has been awhile, but I have several posts to make. First I have to tell you about my two birthday parties. I had one in Michigan and one in Chicago. Both were great and I got lots of cool stuff. I also had a wonderful time spending time with my family and friends.

This is my party in Michigan.
This was the food. Mom and Grandma Gies made tons of food. Grandma Booth made the cool deviled egg boats. Our theme was beach party.

Because this was my first experience with a cupcake I was a bit timid at first. Once I got started I was very excited. It was super good. I love cupcakes. I love the frosting, I love the cake, I love all of it!!!
I didn't really get this part. I realize now that people were bringing my presents, but I was way to impatient to sit through all that. I just let mom open the presents and I played with them later. She loves doing that kind of thing.

I shared my birthday party with my Grandpa Cusimano. He got some presents too.

Here are some pictures of my Chicago party. We used the same theme again.
This is the spread at my Chicago party. The food was totally awesome and it looked great too.

Here are the deserts. Get it? It is a beach party so there is cupcake island and a sandcastle cake. Yummy!

Well, I knew what to expect this time so I was more interested in opening presents. I got some pretty cool clothes and toys.

I was beginning to realize what was coming when they strapped my in the high chair and everyone gathered around. I love this tradition. Funny mom hasn't give me any cupcakes since.

Cupcakes totally rock! I wasn't hesitant this time. I love the blue frosting and I dug in right away.

No comments: