Last week we went over to Aunt Gwen's house for some fun time. I had an awesome time! We went for a ride in Hannah's wagon that she let me use. I saw birds, doggies, and this super cool curb. Mommy said we came to Aunt Gwen's house and went swimming last summer but I don't remember. This year Aunt Gwen and Uncle Fred said I could come over and swing in my special baby swing and swim in their pool! I can't wait.

Wagons are fun to play with.

After a wonderful lunch Hannah, Sarah, Hadley, Aunt Gwen, Mommy, and I went for a walk. It was so nice outside and I loved being able to get in and out of wagon at my own will.

For a little while I pulled the wagon by myself. It was really light. I tried to get Hannah and Mommy to sit down, but they said I wouldn't be able to pull them. They have no idea how strong I really am!

After we were done, I wanted to go for a longer ride. I told whoever it was pulling me, more. That is what I am saying using my sign language.

We had a really good time visiting! Aunt Gwen made an awesome lunch and Hadley was very sweet. She had some cool toys that I performed some quality control tests on. They held up quite well.
No comments:
Post a Comment