Today, March 2, is Dr. Seuss's birthday. There is a new movie coming out with Horton in it so there is lots of good Horton stuff around.Sunday, March 02, 2008
A Reader's a Reader No Matter How Small!
I am a pretty smart guy! I love going to the library for some reading and play time. Mommy and I go every Thursday for class. I try to pay attention, but it is sooooo long.
Miss Jane is our teacher. I love to watch the other kids. They like to dance and sing. I just watch them. Sometimes I prefer to look out the window or I try to explore the other parts of the library. Mommy always makes me stay in one place though -- can you believe it?
After class is over we go to the play area and do puzzles and play with the other kids. I enjoy taking the puzzles apart more than putting them all together.
After all that learning at class and playing with my friends I like to kick back and do a little reading. "School" can be kind of stressful. Mom tells me I have no idea what the future will hold!
Today, March 2, is Dr. Seuss's birthday. There is a new movie coming out with Horton in it so there is lots of good Horton stuff around.
We went to Target today and met some really nice people. They asked if I would sit with them while they read me a story. I said, "Sure!" so she read me Go Dog, Go. I liked it so much Daddy bought it for me. The theme of the event was "A reader's a reader no matter how small." (In the book Horton says, "A person's a person no matter how small.")
After they were done they gave me some Horton ears. I don't quite get the ears, but I guess that is the price of hearing the story. I have to wear goofy ears -- whatever.
I let the ladies at the store do it, but mom, please. She is crazy sometimes. Please tell her I look ridiculous. (Notice we both have on Cat in the Hat shirts!)
I am one goofy boy!
Today, March 2, is Dr. Seuss's birthday. There is a new movie coming out with Horton in it so there is lots of good Horton stuff around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment