Friday, February 22, 2008

Have you ever heard of this Ronald guy?

Today mommy took me to McDonalds. We had so much fun. First we had a great meal then we had some super fun climbing time. There weren't many other kids there so I wasn't getting run over by the big kids. I don't mind the big kids, but sometimes I have a hard time holding my own around them.My favorite Happy Meal is cheeseburger, apple dippers (without the caramel), and milk. I know they have other stuff, but I love this!!!!
Mom made me stand here, but I'm thinking "I don't even know who this guy is." I was trying to tell mom I didn't know who he was but she wasn't listening to my speech.
This was the play area. I was a little unsteady on the floor, but mom came in and we slid down the big slide together. She was very brave.
The big red shoe slide was much more appropriate for my size.
One of the best features of this play area was swivel chairs that I loved climbing on. I love McDonalds! Hopefully mom will bring me back sometime soon!!!!

No comments: