Thursday, February 07, 2008

Being Sick is No Fun.

Daddy and I were sick this week. We both had the flu and it was not fun at all. I had a fever and I coughed and cried. Yesterday, I took a FIVE hour nap. That felt great. I wasn't really hungry when I woke up, but I tried a little bit of pasta, corn, and pork for dinner. I have decided that I really don't like being sick at all. I'm going to avoid this in the future. When I woke up in the morning I sat down to watch Sesame Street. Now, I need to point out that mom usually puts Sesame Street on, but I don't usually watch; I think she secretly likes it and just uses me for an excuse. I felt so bad I just sat in my chair with Tigger, my blanket, and my thermometer.
Daddy knew how I felt so he let me sit in his chair with him and eat crackers. He was eating some popcorn, but apparently I am not allowed to eat that. I sat in the chair and snuggled with Daddy and that made me feel much better.

No comments: